DocuPro - Renew the security credentials in PAYCON CONFIG Tool
Posted by Matthew Ryan, Last modified by Matthew Ryan on 22 May 2012 09:33 AM
Here is the process to renew the security credentials, credentials are only valid for 12months (365 days)
LOGON to Server
1) Start | Run | mstsc then OK
2) Type TCPIP address [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] then OK
4) Run "PayConConfig" from desktop
*Leave this application open for now
GRANT SECURITY ACCESS
1) Using the "Inepro ADMINISTRATOR" card insert the card into the COIN BOX (Chip facing down and towards the wall)
2) The firmware MAIN MENU is displayed. Remove the card.
3) Select CONTROL ACTIONS and press OK button
4) Select REMOTE CONFIG and press OK button
5) Select GRANT ACCESS and press OK button
6) Type in TCP/IP address of server [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] and press OK button, leave the menu on this screen for now
SAVE SECURITY ACCESS
1) Back on the server the PayConConfig top blue bar should say '365 days remaining'
2) Mouse click the CREDENTIALS menu (top left) and select SAVE
**If you don't see '365 days remaining' mouse click the CREDENTIALS menu, select LOAD. You should now see the renewed days remaining and you can now select SAVE.
3) Exit PayConConfig software and press STOP, STOP, STOP on the coin box to exit Main Menu.