How to check the PROJECT ID
- Included with the manual is a card called ADMINISTRATOR.
- Use the ADMINISTRATOR card to access main firmware menu. Insert the card into the card reader located below the display. Insert the card, chip first, and facing the display. This will automatically enter the firmware menu.
- Note the arrow keys located on the numeric keypad (2,4,6,8). Use these to move in and out of menus. The STOP button will exit firmware menu. The CORR key is delete. The (.)DOT a/A key is used to toggle keypad input between lowercase (abc), uppercase (ABC) and numeric (123) when in an appropriate menu. You will see (abc) on the top left of the display when case selection is possible.
- Arrow down (8 key) to TERMINAL, press OK
- Arrow down (8 key) to PROJECT ID, press OK
- The PROJECT ID will be displayed.
N.B. Only when advised by support personell should you change the PROJECT ID. With a special Administrator card pressing the CORR key allows the Project ID to be edited.
How to check the Serial Number
1. Hold down the ? key on the main numeric keypad, the unit will beep and display the 8 digit serial number.