Paymatic - Konica Minolta; Scan / Fax and USB Print Charging
Posted by Matthew Ryan, Last modified by Matthew Ryan on 15 November 2011 04:26 PM
Scan / Fax and USB Print Charging*See also PDF attachment for download
1) Locate Inepro ADMINISTRATOR Card
2) Set Inepro coinbox pricing for new services
3) Enable copier settings
4) Test all functions of the copier
The Inepro Administrator card is used to access the settings within the coinbox. This is plastic chip card, red in colour with the inepro logo printed on it.
Changing the product pricing for PRINT / SCAN / FAX:
When setting pricing remember change is not given therefore remaining credit will either be left on the machine for the next user to benefit or is cleared. Use the stop key after copying to close the copy session.
Default product pricing:
Enable copier setting:
This process allows you to Set / unset restrictions on the MFP, the factory default is all functionality is restricted (ON).
1) Press <Utility/Counter>
2) Select <Administrator Setting> (or press <3>)
3) Press <1> <2> <3> <4> <5> <6> <7> <8> <OK>
4) Select <Security Settings> (or press <9>)
5) Select <Function Management Settings> (or press <7>)
6) Select <Usage Settings for Each Function> (or press <1>)
7) Set <ON>, <OFF> or <Disable> for each individual function (Copy, Print and Send Scan/Fax)
ON: functionality only allowed when enough credit available on Paymatic Coinbox
OFF: functionality available without any restrictions
Disable: functionality completely switched off for all usage.
Leave the menu and reboot copier
COPY should already be set to ON. Set PRINT & SCAN / FAX to ON.
If any issues arise during testing please document all steps performed to produce the problem.
To revert back to the previous functionality simply set the copier functions turned ON to OFF and reboot the copier. Please note COPY should be left ON, as this is the current pre-change setting.