Paymatic - Displaying accepted coin denominations on default screen.
Posted by Matthew Ryan on 18 October 2011 10:56 AM
The coin box will show the accepted coin denominations on the default screen (0.5,10,20,50,1,2).
To REMOVE or ADD to the current configuration please order a "MASTER" card as this is normally a factory setting based on client initial requirements.
1. Insert Master Card
2. Enter Pin> 85 [Remove Card]
3. From Main Menu arrow down to HARDWARE and press OK
4. Arrow down to COIN SELECTOR then OK, right arrow on MODE
5. Arrow up or down to select CUSTOM and press OK
6. Arrow down to Coin 1, right arrow to make changes and set coin display values. Setting a value to 0.00 turns off the coin value from being displayed. Repeat this process for Coin 2,3,4,5,6 if required.
- Set Coin 1 = 0.00 (This removes the 5c from being displayed as an available coin on the default user screen of the Paymatic)
- SET Coin 1 to 0.05 (This displays the 5c from being displayed as an available coin on the default user screen of the Paymatic)
- Coin 1 = 0.05
- Coin 2 = 0.10
- Coin 3 = 0.20
- Coin 4 = 0.50
- Coin 5 = 1.00
- Coin 6 = 2.00